Membership Policy and Signup
read our Membership Policy (includes Code of
for BRW Membership here
This takes you to the
Athletics New registration page. Select "Bayside Runners and Walkers"
"Please Select..." pull-down menu.
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP AT BRW MEAN FOR ME?
WHAT DOES MY MEMBERSHIP FEE COVER ?
- Support and encouragement from a bunch of highly
motivated and enthusiastic fellow runners and walkers. This is by far
the most important benefit of this club, and is probably the main
reason to keep coming back.
- Weekly club run at Victoria Point every Saturday
morning, followed by good company, coffee and food at the local bakery
(and a cake for your birthday!).
- Regular training runs during the week from several
locations in the Redlands.
- Monthly 5 km time trial (last Saturday of the month)
to monitor your progress.
- Peer coaching and advice from experienced runners.
There wouldn’t be a person in the club who hasn’t learned at least one
thing from another member, regardless of level of experience.
- A safe, family-friendly environment where junior
members are encouraged and motivated to participate in healthy activity.
- Access to the club’s Facebook site on which all
official and ad hoc training options are listed (and more!).
- Team registration discounts for some events (as
available), and/ or coordinated race pack pick up for many events.
- Club tent, enthusiastic supporters, and unofficial
photographers, at most major events.
- Access to the club’s merchandise – running shirts,
singlets, visors, and personalised jackets.
- Social events
to Queensland Athletics and your entitlements (detailed information
available on their web-site)
accident insurance whilst competing and training at QA and BRW club
events (see list of sanctioned runs in Members Policy) as well as
access at members’ prices to all QA competitions.
- Public Liability
insurance for BRW Inc.
- Club operating
costs – audit, bank, annual
incorporation, commission on QA Club fees.
Brisbane Bayside Runners & Walkers